The previous translator for this has been inactive for more than 3 months so i will be picking up this series.
For chapters 1-86 on Yado-Inn, please follow NU link: https://bit.ly/2T7Fz3Z
Title: Slime Taoshite 300 Nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita (スライム倒して３００年、知らないうちにレベルＭＡＸになってました )
Type: Web Novel (JP)
The very ordinary company OL (Office Lady), Azusa Aizawa, died from overwork.
For that reason, I decided to live a slow life in a house in the mountains as an immortal witch with the figure of a 17 year old.
The main source of income is to defeat slimes inhabiting the area to acquire magic stones. I sold these at the Guild in the village. Besides that, I made medicinal herbs, became known as “The Witch of the Highlands”, and lived with respect and trust.
However, as a result of continuing to beat slimes for 300 years, the experience values accumulated too much, and I unknowingly became level 99, the world’s strongest witch.
The level 99 witch now works together in the village with her dragon-girl apprentice in moderation, while helping everyone in the village.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 87: Younger Sister Leviathan is Driving
- Chapter 88: Promoted from Master to Mom?
- Chapter 89: Cookie Showdown
- Chapter 89.1: Author’s Character Introduction
- Chapter 90: Village Cookie Sales Showdown
- Chapter 91: The Results of the Cookie Match
- Chapter 92: Cookies are Too Popular